Our team of construction professionals is expanding!
For security purposes, we request that you send your resume as an email attachment. Click on the button associated with the job you are applying for and your email program will open with a pre-formatted email.
Looking for a recent Architectural Graduate for a Residential Remodeling firm. We welcome your creativity and want to help you grow your skills.
- Assist with site and space planning for construction project managers
- Research building codes, local zoning, and park covenants
- Prepare presentation drawings as required
- Review project scope with construction project managers
- Produce architectural documents for permit submittal as well as construction
- Review and coordinate construction documents content with construction project manager, consultants as it relates to projects
Benefits & Salary:
- Tuition reimbursement for associates
- Simple IRA – Company matched
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- $ 45k - $65k Salary
Apply for this position
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture with 3.0 GPA or better
- 0-1 years of experience, prior internship experience preferred
- AutoCAD, SoftPlan experience a plus
- Ability to develop presentation drawings (colored site plan and elevations) required. 3D modeling / rendering preferred